Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Know it at last!!

Assalamualaikum and Hello readers..


"Don't Speak"


You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying...are we?

im pretty sure everyone know this half-lyrics? from No Doubt, Dont Speak.. yar, famous long time ago.. i know every single words.. somehow these stuck in my hard-drive.. anyway, this will be the last entry for myself regarding that stuff.. im still mad? disappointed? ok2, whatever.. readers doesnt visit here to read all the rattling ha?

but guess what, not one, but TWO!! ok2, stop it.. but anyway, thankz ha.. you guys really taught me the respect from your point of view.. no no, thankz, no need to explain.. its more hurt when you guys explained it.. we been met but to know people characteristics are difficult when you only see each other for what, once, twice?

i know hows the feeling to watch the number reduce, thats why im not doing to anyone even im not satisfied.. but you guys taught me to do that..

ok2, no hard feeling.. case closed.. cheerio!! have a good weekdays fellas.. im sure im not.. so hectic as usual!!
till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

#7: MALACCA TRIP!!

Assalammualaikum and Ola folks!! Its been a while. 6 to 7 months already? Hahaha. There you go the resolution of frequently updated th...