Friday, March 11, 2011

NATIONAL PHARMACY SPORT CARNIVAL 2011@ PENANG

HAAALLUUUU peeps!! Finally!! *drum roll please!!* at last, i manage to steal my little time to make this entry.. been months already.. choy!! wahaha..

anyway, i went to USM Penang for my NPSC 2011 from 28th January till 30th January.. since my friends and i performed well in our Mini Pharmacy *i did make an entry about it*, we been choosed to represent our university in the netball game.. netball aje.. xterer nk main game len.. hoho.. its such an enjoyable experience.. i used to go to Penang with my family.. kira habis semua tempat terjah.. but then, go with your teams and friends are something different experience..

heres some pictas: :)



im at Center position.. i like!!
i like running from one end to another end.. hoho
by the way, that shoes was last minute back up..
im not keen with that shoes..
tapak dia nipis sesuai untuk jalan bukan bersukan..
hampeh, melecet kaw2 jadinya..
my sport shoes dah terkoyak macam mulut buaya..
cant fix it because the cost is higher than buying the new one,
not worth it..
quite sad because i been used my sport shoes since form 5 till now..
imagine that!!


me with batu seremban's team..
i dont play for this game..
just give them the rough idea how to play batu 7, instead batu 5
wondering how come they not knowing that.. hmm..


me and my netball team!!! i love them!!
from front, left: sabreena, me (spongebob), intan (half-court)
from behind left: sarah, ila, ameera, fafa, munirah (kapten),
syafa, kai sin (pretty lady)

perasan x ada nama panggilan? let me story a bit yar..
actually, during our training, i dont know these two people names because they are my 1st year juniors..
*brag myself, know a lot of my juniors compare my batch did* hoho..
and since, this person teached us played half-court style, i simply
call her half-court.. wahaha.. jahat atien..
and her best friend called me spongebob because
i never remain at the same place at one time
and bila rest 5 minit, i mula la gerak2 tangan, macam2 la..
*a bit hyperactive cket yar*
so i caller her pretty lady because she always smile and laugh..


gambar kasut pon nak letak..
from left is fafa's shoes, my shoes and sarah's shoes..

thats not my new sport shoes yar..
i had not time to buy new shoes yet..
thats my 'early-birthday-present' shoes from my mum.
*thanks mummy!!! mmuuuaahh!!*
somehow i surprised with my own high taste..
actually, its not about brand or expensive..
i buy something that can last for long time..
like my old shoes, pretty expensive but can last for 6 years!
i mean 6 YEARS ok!
i even has red slipper from ASADI!! i mean ASADI!!
yang budak2 punya and murah.. why?
because i love the design and still nice to wear
and still in good condition.. :)



me and my friends.. :) miss them!!
3 of them will finish their Diploma in Pharmacy and doing practical..
hoping they can further in Bachelor.. :)


i had my own tourist guide.. hoho..
the red scraf one..
since she's from Penang, she willing to take me and others to keliling Penang..
i like!! CYG AMEERA!!
the lady with blue shirt is actually Ameera's friend..
the day we leaving Penang, she catch a flight back to New Zealand..
she study there but i forgot to ask what course she take..
she's gorgeous!! i love her style!!


please, i really dont know who the heck this retarded girl..
very excited see the ocean..
*ni keje fafa duk asyik suruh orang wat star jump*
choy!! hoho




at Queensbay..
last time i went here with my friends from matrix 2007..
*we just finish our last paper and decided to go to Queensbay before leaving Penang* hehehe


thats the journey of NPSC.. a lot of things happened.. a lot of memory.. a lot of pictures actually.. but thats all for now.. :) hope you all enjoy..

this weekdays were really tiring.. i mean it!! thats why i cant update regularly.. anyway, thanks for reading this.. really appreciate it..

till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

#7: MALACCA TRIP!!

Assalammualaikum and Ola folks!! Its been a while. 6 to 7 months already? Hahaha. There you go the resolution of frequently updated th...