Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gloomy...

you took my hand,
you touch my heart,
you held me close,
you were always there by my side,
night and day,
through it all,
swept away on a wave of emotion,
oh were caught in the eye of a storm,
and whenever you smile,
i can hardly believe that you love me


and each time i look in your eyes,
i know why,
this love is untouchable,
i feel in my heart just cant deny,
each time i look in your eyes
i know why,

share the laughter,
share the tears,
we both know,
we`ll grow old from here,
cause together,we are strong,
by my side ,thats where you belong,
i`ve been touched by the hands of an angel,
i`ve been blessed by the power of love,
and whenever you smile,
i can hardly believe that you love me.

through fire and flames,
when all this is over,
our love still remains.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#7: MALACCA TRIP!!

Assalammualaikum and Ola folks!! Its been a while. 6 to 7 months already? Hahaha. There you go the resolution of frequently updated th...