Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Afghan-PadaMu Kubersujud



Assalamualaikum and Morning readers!

currently im stuck with this song.. these past years, so much of up and down of my life.. 2012 is new year yet the hardest year i had to face.. but im not alone.. familia and ALLAH always by my side.. i used to feel lonely and empty.. im not feel that now.. alhamdulilah.. :)

never give up.. be strong.. have faith..

till then..
thankz for read..

foot note: i got class at 12 instead of 10am.. old me will feel annoying for any changes that affect all my plan.. new me, well redha aje.. be flexible person to accept changes and get new plan.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#7: MALACCA TRIP!!

Assalammualaikum and Ola folks!! Its been a while. 6 to 7 months already? Hahaha. There you go the resolution of frequently updated th...