Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rabun & Lens ^_^


 Assalammualaikum and Ola2 readers!!

less than a week.. Ramadhan will come to an end.. and Syawal will say hi.. hmm.. thinking whether next Ramadhan im still here.. *facepalm*  anyway, last Friday im pretty busy.. hoho.. bought my contact lens supply.. tetiba officially declare diri rabun kat blog kan.. memang xcover cun langsung.. muhahahaha..

ooh yes, im actually start my "rabun jauh" when i was form 1 or form 2.. i cant remember.. muhahaha.. realize that when i hardly read what my teacher wrote at the blackboard that time.. when i told my mummy, she thought im bluffing, like i really wanna wear that "box" glasses!! :P  since then, i started wearing spec.. i try so many style.. oval shape, rectangle shape.. with frames, frame less, half-frame.. normal lens, tinted lens with so different colours like purple, blue, brown, pink.. ooh yes!! PINK!! hahaha.. that pink lens when i was in matrix time.. *try so hard to delete that memory of pink lens from my hard disc* :P

when i was in freshman year, my mummy offered contact lens.. so, apa lagi, rembat aje.. i usually did my spec and bought the lens at england optical shop at summit.. being a regular customer already.. :) they have good service too.. :)


i used this brand until the last 4 months.. ok, i story-morry about it later.. i usually buy the colourless one.. i only use the colour lens when got special occasion like raya time, special events, sort of.. i feel more comfortable wearing the colourless throughout my daily life.. :)  oh yes, there was a trend where colour lens from Korean a bit famous.. yup, i pon pernah terbeli sekali.. thankz friends, you guys influence me just because they are cheap!! hahahah.. kidding.. my money, my decision, right?! beli sekali aje, coz im not comfortable with that lens.. felt my eyes more dry.. :(  


 



i started wanna try new brand after my clinical attachment..  no no sire, im not wearing lens in hospital.. i wear my big nerd brown specs.. ooh yes, i love that brown specs.. its so lightttt, different with my previous ones.. i remember he said, "pelik but ok".. ok?! thats it? bwekk!! hahaha.. i sempat la pkai lens from this brand for 4 to 5 months.. but seriously, im not comfortable with these lens.. my eyes will easily itching and feel warmness like soooo hot, like sooo dryyyyy.. 

ohh yes, the uncomfortable of signs and symptoms were too obvious.. got complained from my mummy.. so when i bought the new supply, which back the old brand, my beloved Bausch & Lomb, i ask my optician why these brands are different.. rupa-rupanya!! the acuveu optic lens are more big in diameter and more thin compared to baush lens.. and i felt that kind of reaction because that lens were just not suit for my eyes.. macam tu la.. :)  no no sir,e i dont blame acuvue optic lens.. maybe these brand not suit for me, but good for others.. :)  different people will experience different reaction.. :)

please bear in mind that im not comparing any of these brands.. i just shared my experience after using these two brands.. i have a friend that use acuvue optic lens and she got no problems.. well, good for her.. hahahaha.. yup, thats all for now..

till then..
thank for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment

#7: MALACCA TRIP!!

Assalammualaikum and Ola folks!! Its been a while. 6 to 7 months already? Hahaha. There you go the resolution of frequently updated th...