Assalammualaikum and Yello..
1) its good to spend 4 days of public holiday without oncall and locum.. *wait your turn and you die* *facepalm*
2) finish up all the counseling part.. wanna setel it as soon as possible..
3) updated my big calendar 2013, tally with all my planned activities in hospital.. im pretty pack in June.. every month got presentation/case presentation and not to forget journal appraisal..
4) i supposed to register under MOH about my research proposal.. however *there is always however* my supervisor away for his CNY celebration *Happy CNY Mr L!!! :)* i barely know what the exact title except its about malaria and etc.. cant tell you guys since its not complete yet.. huawahhh..
5) i have issuse about food here.. no, im not so cerewet one.. pretty hard to find malay restaurant.. and when i found one which the owner sell food with semenanjung style, i went there everyday literally.. however, the waiter which is male, quite gatal/miang.. so i stopped going there.. now, i got no place to buy lauk2 for my lunch.. sad ha? i perot melayu kawan, i have to eat nasi with lauk2..
6) every week, we got CME/CPE here in hospital.. its good to take part, learn and share the knowledge.. i got inspired by one CME last week, its about preeclampsia presented by A&E..both presenter humbly keep repeating that O&G is the perfect department to talk about this topic, the main objective A&E did this was to see the similarity of the management.. they gave a lot of case studies with all the EBM stuffs.. i was like "waaaa"
7) food for thought..
"serve the community, the patients like they are one of our family members.. no one like to go to hospital, unless they are sick and need us to take care them for a while, since they are too busy take care others"
"hidup macam roda.. once you be at the top, i believe right now you guys at the top, have good career here, healthy.. but once you be at the bottom, and im sure one day, you are.. and you will regret if you dont give a better service to each of this patients for they will reflect your deeds in future.."
"you are not be here if there is no sick patients.. you been paid to serve them.. xberkat gaji yang you dapat if they not satissfied"
"kita ni xkan tengok kesilapan sendiri, sibuk tengok kebaikan sendiri ajee.. bila orang lain tunjukkan kesilapan kita, reti plak marah.. kita ni xkn sibuk2 nak tengok keje kita sendiri, lengkap ke tidak, tapi sibuk2 tengok keje orang len"
before that, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR for all of you.. ^_^ may the Water Snake Year give more happiness and prosperity.. *i love the sound of bang bang from lion dance!!*
thankz for reading..